Imran Khan ready to appear before Panama leaks commission: Shah Mehmood
Qureshi, while talking to a private TV channel on Friday night, admitted that he did not know about the offshore companies owned by his colleagues Jahangir Khan Tareen, Aleem Khan and party chief Imran Khan.
The senior PTI leader also said that the opposition was ready to sit with the government and draft terms of reference (ToRs) for the constitution of a judicial commission to probe allegations in connection with the Panama Papers.
- Afghan peace conference in Turkey postponed as Taliban balk01:14 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Son of former Chief Justice survives assassination bid in Karachi12:58 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan installs first high speed 4G mobile tower at K2 base camp11:12 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran breaks ground of Jalozai housing scheme during KP visit ...10:34 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM: Pakistan, Zimbabwe to lock horns in first T20I today10:19 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan flaunts his surfing skills in new viral ...03:29 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Umer Sharif’s birthday bash hosted by Nida and Yasir02:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021