FBR to initiate panel audit of Sugar industry
ISLAMABAD - Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has decided to initiate a panel audit of the Sugar industry.
In a tweet on Thursday, Chairman FBR Syed Shabbar Zaidi said that “FBR has decided to initiate a panel audit of the Sugar industry in order to improve Tax Compliance and Ensure Transparency in reporting mechanism”.
“FBR believes in improving compliance through education, facilitation, transparent and fair application of Law,” he added.
- Covid-19 claims 98 lives, infects 5,857 more in 24 hours08:58 AM | 22 Apr, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 22 April 202108:33 AM | 22 Apr, 2021
- At least three killed, 11 injured in blast at Quetta hotel's parking10:33 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- NA secretariat asks Shahid Khaqan Abbasi to apologise over shoe ...09:06 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Kubra Khan trolled for wearing ‘indecent’ dress during Ramadan07:41 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Salman Khan’s new film Radhe to be released on Eid06:00 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ayesha Omar explains the concept of ‘Royalties To Artists’08:07 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021