Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas spend whopping $20 million on new home in LA
Reports had been circulating, since the beginning of August, regarding Nick and Priyanka’s desires to buy a property and now the couple is making headlines once again after they grabbed a $20 million, 20,0000-square-feet residence in Hollywood.
Built on speculation by a local developer, the $20 million manors sits on a 3-acre knoll with long, wide views of the substantial swath of the valley. A camera-watched gate and an attached guardhouse will scare lookie-loos away, while a long driveway meanders below the main house into an underground garage with room for at least a dozen luxury vehicles. Inside, the contemporary manse includes a double-height living room with dynamic views of mountain ranges on the distant horizon.
Some of the residence's other luxury features include a two-lane bowling alley, a mirror-walled gymnasium, restaurant-quality wet bar, movie theatre with an IMAX-worthy screen, and an indoor basketball court. Deep under the main residence is also a sprawling lounge/games room with a pool table and room for a small army of guests.
The Jonas Brothers are known for spending an earth-shattering amount of dollars on LA real estate in the past.
Joe Jonas and wife Sophie Turner have spent a total of $14.1 million for their digs in Encino Los Angeles. Their residence is a total of 15,000-square-foot in total. Now Nick has followed in his brother’s footsteps and bagged LA real estate with his lovely wife, which is much more pricey than the one owned by Joe and Sophie.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- PTI rejects Transparency International's 'biased' report about ...07:17 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- UNODC, Interior Ministry launch technical assistance framework07:02 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- UK changes its travel advice to reflect improved security situation ...06:15 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- COAS Bajwa inaugurates Electronic Warfare and Ground Surveillance ...06:06 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- I’m sorry I take none of what you said seriously: Anupam Kher ...04:59 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- #MeToo: 'Harvey Weinstein raped me', Annabella Sciorra testifies in ...04:08 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy meets Deepika Padukone at World Economic Forum03:29 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- I don’t even think I should be alive: Justin Bieber gives emotional ...02:46 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019