Kylie Jenner's alleged stalker sentenced to prison
A man who trespassed onto Kylie Jenner’s property, demanding to see her, has been sentenced to a year in prison .
Brandon Sevilla Martinez was arrested last month when he showed up at the home of the 22-year-old reality star and was claimed to have aggressively knocked on her door requesting to see her. He was soon arrested after a security guard escorted him off the property.
Although the fashion mogul was not at home during the incident, she was reportedly ‘scared’ for the safety of herself and her daughter, one-year-old Stormi.
She was also said to be worried that Martinez would continue to stalk her and try and visit her home again in the future. He was ordered to stay 100 yards away from Kylie as well as her home and car.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- HUAWEI Y9s breaks records with hot sales nationwide04:20 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Fire erupts in Punjab Bar Council01:37 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Social media users condemn lawyers' attack at Punjab Institute of ...01:30 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor to tie the knot next year in Indian Kashmir?12:36 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019