Kylie Jenner's alleged stalker sentenced to prison
A man who trespassed onto Kylie Jenner’s property, demanding to see her, has been sentenced to a year in prison .
Brandon Sevilla Martinez was arrested last month when he showed up at the home of the 22-year-old reality star and was claimed to have aggressively knocked on her door requesting to see her. He was soon arrested after a security guard escorted him off the property.
Although the fashion mogul was not at home during the incident, she was reportedly ‘scared’ for the safety of herself and her daughter, one-year-old Stormi.
She was also said to be worried that Martinez would continue to stalk her and try and visit her home again in the future. He was ordered to stay 100 yards away from Kylie as well as her home and car.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- PTI rejects Transparency International's 'biased' report about ...07:17 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- UNODC, Interior Ministry launch technical assistance framework07:02 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- UK changes its travel advice to reflect improved security situation ...06:15 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- COAS Bajwa inaugurates Electronic Warfare and Ground Surveillance ...06:06 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- I’m sorry I take none of what you said seriously: Anupam Kher ...04:59 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- #MeToo: 'Harvey Weinstein raped me', Annabella Sciorra testifies in ...04:08 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy meets Deepika Padukone at World Economic Forum03:29 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- I don’t even think I should be alive: Justin Bieber gives emotional ...02:46 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019