Kylie Jenner's alleged stalker sentenced to prison
A man who trespassed onto Kylie Jenner’s property, demanding to see her, has been sentenced to a year in prison.
Brandon Sevilla Martinez was arrested last month when he showed up at the home of the 22-year-old reality star and was claimed to have aggressively knocked on her door requesting to see her. He was soon arrested after a security guard escorted him off the property.
Although the fashion mogul was not at home during the incident, she was reportedly ‘scared’ for the safety of herself and her daughter, one-year-old Stormi.
She was also said to be worried that Martinez would continue to stalk her and try and visit her home again in the future. He was ordered to stay 100 yards away from Kylie as well as her home and car.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- WB approves additional financing of $700m for Dasu power project10:45 AM | 2 Apr, 2020
- COVID-19: Over 5,100 died in US, global death toll rises to over ...10:03 AM | 2 Apr, 2020
- CAA suspends international, domestic flights till April 1109:32 AM | 2 Apr, 2020
- PM Imran summons NCC meeting again today08:58 AM | 2 Apr, 2020
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 26 deaths; Coronavirus cases exceed 2,11008:28 AM | 2 Apr, 2020
- Van Gogh painting stolen from museum during virus shutdown04:03 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Kim Kardashian shares BTS of the nasty fight with sister Kourtney and ...04:01 PM | 1 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019