Kylie Jenner's alleged stalker sentenced to prison
A man who trespassed onto Kylie Jenner’s property, demanding to see her, has been sentenced to a year in prison.
Brandon Sevilla Martinez was arrested last month when he showed up at the home of the 22-year-old reality star and was claimed to have aggressively knocked on her door requesting to see her. He was soon arrested after a security guard escorted him off the property.
Although the fashion mogul was not at home during the incident, she was reportedly ‘scared’ for the safety of herself and her daughter, one-year-old Stormi.
She was also said to be worried that Martinez would continue to stalk her and try and visit her home again in the future. He was ordered to stay 100 yards away from Kylie as well as her home and car.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- At least three killed, 11 injured in blast at Quetta hotel's parking10:33 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- NA secretariat asks Shahid Khaqan Abbasi to apologise over shoe ...09:06 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Oman announces travel ban on India, Pakistan and Bangladesh over ...08:31 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Kubra Khan trolled for wearing ‘indecent’ dress during Ramadan07:41 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Salman Khan’s new film Radhe to be released on Eid06:00 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021