Kylie Jenner's alleged stalker sentenced to prison
A man who trespassed onto Kylie Jenner’s property, demanding to see her, has been sentenced to a year in prison.
Brandon Sevilla Martinez was arrested last month when he showed up at the home of the 22-year-old reality star and was claimed to have aggressively knocked on her door requesting to see her. He was soon arrested after a security guard escorted him off the property.
Although the fashion mogul was not at home during the incident, she was reportedly ‘scared’ for the safety of herself and her daughter, one-year-old Stormi.
She was also said to be worried that Martinez would continue to stalk her and try and visit her home again in the future. He was ordered to stay 100 yards away from Kylie as well as her home and car.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Turkish President Erdogan calls for settlement of Kashmir issue under ...11:36 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Mardan orphan student sets record by obtaining full marks in matric10:57 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Taliban ask to speak at UN, nominate Suhail Shaheen as Afghan envoy10:32 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran hints at civil war if Taliban fail to form inclusive govt in ...10:06 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:33 AM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto sends adorable birthday gift to brother Bilawal04:36 PM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer spark marriage rumours05:00 PM | 21 Sep, 2021