Benazir Bhutto murder case: ATC orders arrest of inspector Tariq Ilyas
Former CPO Rawalpindi Saud Aziz and former SP Kurram Shahzad appeared in the court Wednesday. Federal prosecutor Chaudhry Azhar, however, could not appear in the court.
Rao Rahim, the counsel for former SHO Kashif Riaz, completed the cross examination.
The court took strong notice of non appearance of SSP Tahir Ayub. Sultan, sub inspector police station city, told the court that Ayub had been residing gone abroad, adding that court orders have been put to display on his house.
The court also issued notice to former assistant director FIA. The court will resume the hearing on October 19.
- UAE inaugurates 'Asia's largest' visa centre in Pakistan09:15 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to conduct all exams as per schedule, says Education ...08:09 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Battle Axe Polo Cup sponsored by Faysal Bank: Remounts win another ...07:06 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- The City School inaugurated Raziuddin Shaikh All-Pakistan Senior ...06:43 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Aqeel and Sarah win Shehryar Malik Memorial Tennis titles06:24 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Title song of ‘Kahay Dil Jidhar’ starring Mansha Pasha and Junaid ...05:00 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Sajal Aly talks about her relationship with Janhvi Kapoor04:16 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Mahira Khan’s new dance video breaks the internet03:15 PM | 28 Nov, 2021