Benazir Bhutto murder case: ATC orders arrest of inspector Tariq Ilyas
Former CPO Rawalpindi Saud Aziz and former SP Kurram Shahzad appeared in the court Wednesday. Federal prosecutor Chaudhry Azhar, however, could not appear in the court.
Rao Rahim, the counsel for former SHO Kashif Riaz, completed the cross examination.
The court took strong notice of non appearance of SSP Tahir Ayub. Sultan, sub inspector police station city, told the court that Ayub had been residing gone abroad, adding that court orders have been put to display on his house.
The court also issued notice to former assistant director FIA. The court will resume the hearing on October 19.
- World’s largest copy of Quran being made in Pakistan07:52 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- First PIA flight to Oman’s Salalah airport receives water cannon ...07:05 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- ‘Historic moment’ – Islamabad airport handles first cargo for ...06:29 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Social media reacts to whooping hike in petrol price in Pakistan05:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- TECNO successfully completes Islamabad matches for the PUBG Campus ...04:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Yumna Zaidi all praise for co-stars Bilal Abbas Khan and Sajal Aly10:48 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021