PPP forms committee to probe decline in its popularity
Talking to the media on Wednesday, Opposition Leader in the National Assembly Khurshid Shah said that the committee would present the report to the party leadership on November 30.
“The PPP will form its future strategy in the light of the report,” he maintained.
Khurshid Shah said that the Kalabagh issue had been closed and the government should not again raise the issue.
He said that the FATA should be given its rights. “The PPP has highlighted the issue at every place. We are hopeful that we will raise our voice in the parliament,” he said.
He said that former president Asif Zardari had written a letter to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif. “A constitutional amendment is impossible without the help of all parties.”
Farhatullah Babar said that they could have boycotted the NA-122 by-polls, but they did not do so. “We would have not known our weaknesses had we not participated in the elections,” he added.
- US train riders ‘held up phones as woman was raped’, could face ...01:45 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Here’s how Pakistan Navy detected and blocked Indian submarine from ...01:20 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Drone flies lungs between two hospitals for transplant patient in ...12:55 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Afghan Taliban start building their own air force12:35 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T-20 World Cup: Scotland beat Papua New Guinea by 17 runs12:13 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021