Occupied Kashmir's police officer suspended for leaking information to Pakistan
Inspector Tanveer Ahmad was reportedly fooled into divulging information on deployment of security forces in various parts of the disputed area with an intelligence officer posing as ‘Major Sanjeev’.
According to DNA India, intelligence agencies immediately informed the police higher-ups, who swung into action and found that the caller was from Pakistan. “This is a sensitive issue because the call came from Pakistan. How was the officer not able to track the call?” said an officer.
According to a senior officer, preliminary investigation showed that Ahmad’s involvement was “unintentional”.
- Biden phones Netanyahu, Abbas as death toll in Israeli airstrikes on ...07:54 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Cyclone Tauktae – Heavy rains kill 4, affect over 42,000 in Sri ...06:14 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Cyclone TAUKTAE 'will not make landfall on Pakistan's coastal belt'04:52 PM | 16 May, 2021
- ‘New beginnings’ – Ghana Ali all set to tie the knot01:19 PM | 16 May, 2021
- MD Glam on why women should say no to skincare products made from ...10:01 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 9 million Insta followers in style10:06 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021