Riz Ahmed makes it to GQ’s list of 50 most stylish men in music
He joined the likes of Jay-Z, Frank Ocean, Drake and Diplo who also made it to the list. Apart from his activism and acting skills, the Reluctant Fundamentalist star often makes headlines for his style.
Be it his modern tailored suit, off-duty styles, or laid-back looks—a long-sleeved basic white shirt with a cream-coloured workwear style jacket and trainers for London Fashion Week Men’s SS’20 or his interesting way of styling wide-legged trousers just this year, he sure knows how to get it right.
On the work front, the 36-year-old actor is penning a new period drama Englistan which BBC Studios is selling internationally.
“It’s a saga about a British Pakistani family over 40 of the most eventful years of recent British history, from 1979 to 2019,” Ahmed said about the project. He has been praised by fans and critics for Sound of Metal in which he essays a deaf drummer.
Congratulations to Riz Ahmed from team Daily Pakistan Global.
- J.Rashid & Sons opens Pakistan’s first tyre flagship store in Lahore02:10 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Police Martyrs Day: COAS Bajwa pays tribute to cops for their ...01:25 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Authorities remove animals from Afridi's house over neighbour's ...12:56 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Saudi woman uses water bottle caps to set new Guinness World Record11:44 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021