Abid Sher Ali's father blames Rana Sana for 20 murders in Faisalabad
Chaudhry, while addressing a rally on Friday, claimed he has a text message of former CPO Faisalaabad that confirms Rana Sana's involvement in these murders. "The text message was also shown to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif who ordered Chief Minister Nawaz Sharif to investigate into the matter however no action was taken against Rana Sana," he further added.
Veteran PML-N politician also demanded Prime Minister and Chief of the Army Staff General Raheel Sharif to initiate a Karachi-like operation in Faisalabad to put an end to Rana Sana's activities.
On the other hand Rana Sana, when contacted, refused to make any comment over the allegations of Chaudhry Sher Ali. However he said the father of Abid Sher Ali wants to filed his son as candidate of Mayor-ship in Faisalabad and the allegations are part of political campaign against me. "If I agree at candidature of Sher Ali son everything will vanish suddenly," he concluded.
- Aima Baig trolled for playing 'religion card' after cheating ...10:40 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Swedish scientist wins Nobel Prize for medicine over DNA work10:15 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Vaneeza Ahmed criticises Ayeza Khan’s social media presence10:05 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Women’s T20 Asia Cup: Pakistan beat Bangladesh by 9 wickets09:18 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Ali Zafar releases new Punjabi song08:57 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Saba Qamar sets temperature soaring with new clicks05:00 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Sana Fakhar's workout video takes the internet by storm08:20 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022