Karachi: Girl found unconscious after ‘sexual assault’
According to police, the girl was found in an unconscious condition at sea view in Pakistan's southern metropolis over the weekend who was later shifted to Jinnah hospital for first aid; a case of sexual abuse under Sections 376/337/380/34 of the Pakistan Penal Court (PPC) has also been registered against the suspect in Darakshan police station.
According to the preliminary statement of the girl , her friend along with a boy, Imran alias Ali came to her house at DHA Phase-VI and they took a meal together. During the meal, she became unconscious and that boy sexually assaulted her and later threw her at sea view.
Sindh Inspector General of Police (IGP) Dr Syed Kaleem Imam has taken notice of the incident, seeking details from the SSP South (Investigation); a confirmation of allegation will be made after the medical test.
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- 22-year-old Samina dies in Lahore’s hospital after protesting ...06:41 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- 4 patients die as lawyers’ protest intensifies at Lahore's Punjab ...01:37 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Asim Azhar teams up with an American band for a song01:32 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019