Karachi: Girl found unconscious after ‘sexual assault’
According to police, the girl was found in an unconscious condition at sea view in Pakistan's southern metropolis over the weekend who was later shifted to Jinnah hospital for first aid; a case of sexual abuse under Sections 376/337/380/34 of the Pakistan Penal Court (PPC) has also been registered against the suspect in Darakshan police station.
According to the preliminary statement of the girl , her friend along with a boy, Imran alias Ali came to her house at DHA Phase-VI and they took a meal together. During the meal, she became unconscious and that boy sexually assaulted her and later threw her at sea view.
Sindh Inspector General of Police (IGP) Dr Syed Kaleem Imam has taken notice of the incident, seeking details from the SSP South (Investigation); a confirmation of allegation will be made after the medical test.
- Pakistan censures extremist mindset of Indian general11:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Lahore journalist remanded into FIA custody over anti-state social ...11:27 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- NETSOL technologies to ring Nasdaq closing bell on Jan 2108:56 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Senate body approves bill to curb international organized crimes08:13 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- TLP unrest: Khadim Rizvi's brother, nephew among 86 awarded ...08:07 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Malala biopic director admits he still receives death threats03:39 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Prince Harry makes first public appearance since royal split03:24 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Birthday girl Sajal Aly gets heartwarming message from Ahad Raza's mom03:06 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019