Zouheir, the hero security guard who stopped suicide bomber outside Stade de France
According to the report, a security guard who was identified as Zouheir did not allow the suspect despite having an entry ticket to the stadium where French President, Prime Minister and members of cabinet were also present.
Zouheir has been quoted saying as "the suspected person later on detonated his suicide belt when he failed to get into the stadium where he could have caused a deadly stampede."
Just minutes after the first blast, anothe suicide bomber blew himself at another site outside the ground. This means none of the bombers was successful to enter the stadium, which was probably the main target of attack, he said.
Firstly I thought the attack was cracker but once I saw President Hollade being rushed from the stadium it was clear for me that I was not as simple, he added.
- PDM workers storm Multan stadium ahead of Nov 30 rally11:49 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- OIC adopts Pakistan-sponsored resolution against Islamophobia11:36 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Mike Tyson returns to ring (Face-off VIDEO)11:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- #JusticeForKainat: AJK student found dead in Islamabad11:09 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran says no pressure from Pakistan military10:40 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Zindagi Tamasha – Pakistan's first Oscar submission04:22 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Maryam Nafees tests positive for coronavirus12:01 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020