Zouheir, the hero security guard who stopped suicide bomber outside Stade de France
According to the report, a security guard who was identified as Zouheir did not allow the suspect despite having an entry ticket to the stadium where French President, Prime Minister and members of cabinet were also present.
Zouheir has been quoted saying as "the suspected person later on detonated his suicide belt when he failed to get into the stadium where he could have caused a deadly stampede."
Just minutes after the first blast, anothe suicide bomber blew himself at another site outside the ground. This means none of the bombers was successful to enter the stadium, which was probably the main target of attack, he said.
Firstly I thought the attack was cracker but once I saw President Hollade being rushed from the stadium it was clear for me that I was not as simple, he added.
- 'Imported govt' trying to spread fear throught arrests, Imran tells ...11:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- In a first, Pakistan adopts fastest growing sport Futsal11:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- #PehchaanKaRung a soul stirring DVC Starring renowned thespian ...10:42 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- At least three killed, five injured in North Waziristan IED blast10:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Dananeer reveals Kubra Khan is recovering from surgery08:30 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Hareem Shah hints at breakup in latest video09:29 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022