Daniyal Aziz accuses KP govt of investing energy funds in stocks
Holding a press conference in Islamabad today, Danial Aziz questioned whether Imran Khan is trying to control corruption in KP or hide it.
“No one has ever informed Imran Khan of what is happening in KP,” he added.
Daniyal Aziz Blasting Press Conference against… by arynews
The PML-N leader said that the power crisis in KP could be resolved, but the funds were invested in the stock market.
“KP government admitted that it invested Rs 378 million in stocks and to hide its ineligibility, Nandipur power project was made an issue,” Aziz slammed.
- 'Imported govt' trying to spread fear throught arrests, Imran tells ...11:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- In a first, Pakistan adopts fastest growing sport Futsal11:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- PM Shehbaz renews his offer of a charter of economy11:01 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- #PehchaanKaRung a soul stirring DVC Starring renowned thespian ...10:42 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- At least three killed, five injured in North Waziristan IED blast10:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Dananeer reveals Kubra Khan is recovering from surgery08:30 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Hareem Shah hints at breakup in latest video09:29 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Muneeb Butt finally comments on sister-in-law Minal Khan's Instagram ...09:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022