17-year-old girl dies after falling from 7th floor of Lahore hotel
LAHORE (Staff Report) - A teenage girl from DG Khan allegedly committed suicide after a quarrel with her father in provincial capital on Saturday morning.
She was staying at a local hotel at Egerton Road with her family.
The 17-year-old is said to have had a tussle with her father, after which she went up to the seventh floor of the hotel and jumped.
Maryam was critically injured in the incident and was rushed to Sir Ganga Ram Hospital where she died.
The victim said to be a medical student and was on study tour. Police have started investigation.
- UNSC expresses serious concern over current IIOJ&K situation03:10 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- The shocking reason behind Ayesha Omar's fitness01:05 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020