JS Bank wins Social Impact, CEO of the Year awards
The first award - “Social Impact” - recognises the overall positive social impact that JS Bank initiatives have had through its community programs in the areas of health, education, sustainable development and relief efforts across the country.
The second award - “CEO of the year” - recognised Mr Khalid Imran, President JS Bank, for his unwavering support and focus on the importance of corporate social responsibility with a special recognition for the banks through a recent TV commercial emphasising the same as well.
JS Bank has been recognised for the 4th year in a row for its Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives at the 5th Corporate Social Responsibility Summit & Awards 2016, organised by the respected Professionals Network.
The honorary award were presented to JS Bank in a graceful ceremony held at a local hotel in Karachi yesterday. Prominent personalities belonging to corporate sector, government organisations, NGOs, academia and the media attended the event.
JS Bank is considered amongst the fastest growing banks within the Pakistan's banking landscape with the support of its vast experienced management.
The bank conducts its CSR activities through the charitable arm of JS Group, Mahvash & Jahangir Siddiqui Foundation.
Over the years the initiatives led by Mahvash & Jahangir Siddiqui Foundation have touched and improved lives of numerous Pakistanis.
The bank now has an online network of 277 branches and presence in over 138 cities across Pakistan.
- Are Sanam Saeed and Mohib Mirza getting married? Here’s all you ...01:08 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Brazil becomes second country to pass half million Covid-19 deaths12:03 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- No Covid jabs in Sindh today amid vaccine shortage11:36 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Police deny Mandokhel's request for registering case against Firdous ...10:50 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Aziz ur Rehman, son arrested from Mianwali after 3 days of ...10:25 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Pakistani TikToker remanded in police custody over fraud with ...12:11 AM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Twitter slams Dhoop ki Deewar over 'problematic' storyline05:32 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Reema Khan shares adorable video with her husband05:38 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021