PM Nawaz expresses displeasure on NAB for raiding innocent people’s houses
While addressing a rally here on Tuesday, Nawaz ordered the NAB to perform its duties honestly and not to target innocent people. He also directed the NAB chairman to take notice of the issues.
Nawaz, while referring to his exile, said that a person whose homeland was everything to him could never think of spending seven years abroad. The party which had put forth a seven-point agenda could not build a motorway, he added.
Talking about energy crisis, Nawaz posed a question to the participants asking how the country was pushed in such a quagmire. He held previous governments responsible for severe power outages in the present times. He said that Chinese companies had admitted that development projects were not completed with such speed there even.
Nawaz Sharif pointed out that the country was facing many challenges including terrorism and energy crisis. The PM said government was trying its best to provide basic facilities to the masses. PML-N government was fully aware about the problems specially energy crises being faced by the masses, he added.
- Pakistan's top commander visits logistics installations and workshop ...08:32 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- PSL6 game between Quetta Gladiators-Islamabad United postponed after ...07:50 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Punjab schools to start academic year from August 107:24 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Bigg Boss 14 winner Rubina Dilaik thanks Pakistani fans for the love06:30 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Aishwarya Rai’s Pakistani doppelgänger says being offered films03:34 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Amitabh Bachchan undergoes successful eye surgery03:17 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021