President Alvi signs Federal Government Employees Housing Authority Ordinance 2019
ISLAMABAD – President Dr Arif Alvi has signed the Federal Government Employees Housing Authority Ordinance 2019.
The ordinance was promulgated to establish Federal Government Employees Housing Authority for the purposes of planning and development of housing schemes for serving and retired federal government employees and other specified groups and matters connected therewith.
The president promulgated the ordinance in exercise of the powers conferred by Clause (1) of Article 89 of the Constitution. The National Assembly and the Senate are not in session and the President is satisfied that circumstances exist which render it necessary to take immediate action.
PM Imran launches 2nd phase of registration for ... 11:38 PM | 15 Jul, 2019
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan Monday launched the second phase of registration for the Naya Pakistan Housing ...
- Madar-e-Millat Fatima Jinnah remembered on death anniversary03:51 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran opens Islamabad infectious diseases hospital built in just ...02:53 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Celebrate Eid-ul-Azha with simplicity amid COVID-19 crisis, PM Imran ...02:24 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Veteran Bollywood actor Jagdeep dies at 8101:31 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Beyonce is an Italian, not African-American, US politician claims01:24 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020