President Alvi signs Federal Government Employees Housing Authority Ordinance 2019
ISLAMABAD – President Dr Arif Alvi has signed the Federal Government Employees Housing Authority Ordinance 2019.
The ordinance was promulgated to establish Federal Government Employees Housing Authority for the purposes of planning and development of housing schemes for serving and retired federal government employees and other specified groups and matters connected therewith.
The president promulgated the ordinance in exercise of the powers conferred by Clause (1) of Article 89 of the Constitution. The National Assembly and the Senate are not in session and the President is satisfied that circumstances exist which render it necessary to take immediate action.
PM Imran launches 2nd phase of registration for ... 11:38 PM | 15 Jul, 2019
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan Monday launched the second phase of registration for the Naya Pakistan Housing ...
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Key officials from Russia, Britain meet Pakistan's army chief07:19 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019