Sunny Leone launches Eco-friendly cosmetic line
MUMBAI - International star Sunny Leone is expanding her base as an entrepreneur. After launching perfume, cosmetic and lingerie lines in the past, she will now sell eco-friendly cosmo-tech products.
"Not only am I foraying into a new industry altogether, but this project is going to be environment-friendly as well. I think it's high time we realize our responsibility towards mother earth and I am more than happy to contribute in any way possible," said Sunny about the brand called Xcentric.
The products will be under the actress's beauty and cosmetic brand, Star Struck. Sunny hopes her new venture "will strike a chord with women all around the world".
‘So sweet’: Sunny Leone shares a lovely bond ... 07:10 PM | 7 Feb, 2017
MUMBAI - Indian actress Sunny Leone is once again all praise for Pakistan’s Mahira Khan, saying she is ‘so ...
Sunny's new brand will create eco-friendly cosmo-tech products including hair-dryers, curlers, epilators, wrinkle reducers and blackhead removers.
This is not the first time that Sunny is exploring a business opportunity. Apart from Star Struck, Sunny has also launched a perfume brand named Lust in the past, and a lingerie brand called Infamous.
She also started a playschool for toddlers named D'Art Fusion, along with husband Daniel Weber.
- Pakistan surpasses 240,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,983 confirmed ...04:23 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Madar-e-Millat Fatima Jinnah remembered on death anniversary03:51 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran opens Islamabad infectious diseases hospital built in just ...02:53 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Celebrate Eid-ul-Azha with simplicity amid COVID-19 crisis, PM Imran ...02:24 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Asim Azhar's 'Jo Tu Na Mila' is a copy of Studio Ghibli production's ...02:04 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Beyonce is an Italian, not African-American, US politician claims01:24 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020