Shehbaz Sharif leaves for London to visit ailing Kulsoom Nawaz
In a message on social media, Shehbaz wrote, "Leaving for UK shortly to inquire after my Bhabhi's health. She is in ICU and needs your prayers.... Eid Mubarak to all of you ... have a great day!"
Leaving for UK shortly to inquire after my Bhabhi's health. She is in ICU and needs your prayers.... Eid Mubarak to all of you ... have a great day! -ss— Shehbaz Sharif (@CMShehbaz) June 16, 2018
Begum Kulsoom was shifted to the ICU of a London hospital late Thursday after her health deteriorated. She had collapsed in the ICU after suffering a heart attack and placed on ventilator.
Earlier today, the former chief minister extended Eid greetings to nation.
"I extend Eid greetings to the entire Muslim nation especially the Pakistani citizens," he said, adding that Eid is a day of happiness and gratitude for Muslims.
"Eid is a day to be celebrated with religious fervour and I hope it will be celebrated with national unity and spirit of brotherhood."
- Army chief, DG ISI call on PM Imran ahead of China visit04:44 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- 70 endangered falcons die in custody of Karachi Customs03:59 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech welcome their first child01:18 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021