Shehbaz Sharif leaves for London to visit ailing Kulsoom Nawaz
In a message on social media, Shehbaz wrote, "Leaving for UK shortly to inquire after my Bhabhi's health. She is in ICU and needs your prayers.... Eid Mubarak to all of you ... have a great day!"
Leaving for UK shortly to inquire after my Bhabhi's health. She is in ICU and needs your prayers.... Eid Mubarak to all of you ... have a great day! -ss— Shehbaz Sharif (@CMShehbaz) June 16, 2018
Begum Kulsoom was shifted to the ICU of a London hospital late Thursday after her health deteriorated. She had collapsed in the ICU after suffering a heart attack and placed on ventilator.
Earlier today, the former chief minister extended Eid greetings to nation.
"I extend Eid greetings to the entire Muslim nation especially the Pakistani citizens," he said, adding that Eid is a day of happiness and gratitude for Muslims.
"Eid is a day to be celebrated with religious fervour and I hope it will be celebrated with national unity and spirit of brotherhood."
- President Alvi signs bill for use of EVMs in Pakistan’s next ...10:08 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- MDCAT mandatory for admission to medical colleges, rules Pakistan's ...09:04 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan set to join ADB’s first ever Energy Transition Mechanism08:35 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Two million Pakistanis to go abroad for jobs in next 2 years, hopes ...07:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Bloodbath at PSX as KSE-100 index plummets over 2,000 points07:08 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Minal Khan shares a dreamy throwback video from her Maldives vacation04:20 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Salman Khan's family not invited to Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal's ...03:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Merub Ali spills the beans about her relationship with Asim Azhar03:15 PM | 2 Dec, 2021