Indian forces martyr Kashmiri youth on Eid day
The youth identified as Sheeraz Ahman received bullet injuries When Indian police opened fire on protesters gathered after Eid prayers at Ashajipora against the killing of a teenager by Indian Army a day before.
Around ten people also injured during the incident when the troops used tear gas shells and pellet guns to disperse the people who were shouting slogans in favour of Pakistan, demanding freedom from India.
Pakistani flags and banners carrying anti-Indian slogans were hoisted at different areas of the valley.
As many as thirty-three Kashmiris, including two young boys, were martyred in occupied Kashmir in the April this year.
According to the data compiled by the Research Section of Kashmir Media Service, the martyred locals included one who was gunned down in a fake encounter while four women were widowed and six children were also orphaned.
Besides the casualties, 762 civilians were injured when Indian troops and police personnel resorted to brute force, bullets, pellets, and teargas shelling on protesters.
- MDCAT mandatory for admission to medical colleges, rules Pakistan's ...09:04 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan set to join ADB’s first ever Energy Transition Mechanism08:35 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Two million Pakistanis to go abroad for jobs in next 2 years, hopes ...07:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Bloodbath at PSX as KSE-100 index plummets over 2,000 points07:08 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Tourism Dept committed to restoring museums, historical sites in ...06:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Minal Khan shares a dreamy throwback video from her Maldives vacation04:20 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Salman Khan's family not invited to Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal's ...03:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Merub Ali spills the beans about her relationship with Asim Azhar03:15 PM | 2 Dec, 2021