FBR extends income tax returns filing date till March 31
According to a press release issued by FBR, the decision has been taken on demand of various trade bodies, organizations and other taxpayers.
PM Imran terms existing taxation system as ... 10:51 AM | 13 Mar, 2019
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has directed for introducing reforms in taxation system to achieve durable ...
All those persons who have not yet filed their tax returns have been urged to take advantage of this opportunity.
FBR has extensive plans to pursue and legally proceed against those persons who are liable to file returns but do not file it by this extended date.
- Balochistan's first woman SHO takes charge11:24 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Imran Khan's billionaire friend wins defamation suit against Indian ...10:42 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani fans excited but were Ms. Marvel scenes really shot in ...08:59 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Search operation under way for missing French paraglider in Gilgit ...08:25 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022