PM Nawaz heads to Hong Kong after Road and Belt summit
According to Radio Pakistan, during his stay in Hong Kong, the Prime Minister will address One Belt One Road Pakistan Investment Forum which will be attended by leading business companies of Hong Kong and Mainland China.
According to Consulate General of Pakistan, the focus of the Forum will be to highlight business opportunities emerging from the China Pakistan Economic Corridor. Chief Executive of the Hong Kong SAR C.Y. Leung will also address the forum.
During his visit, the Prime Minister will also meet Chief Executive of the Hong Kong SAR. They will discuss enhancing bilateral ties between Pakistan and Hong Kong particularly in the Belt and Road projects.
The Prime Minister will also hold meetings with executives of the leading business companies of Hong Kong and Mainland China.The Prime Minister will also meet Mrs Carrie Lam, the Chief Executive-elect Hong Kong, during his stay in Hong Kong.
The visit follows premier's China tour in which Pakistan signed multiple MoUs with Chinese administration for infrastructure development and extending bilateral ties.
Nawaz Sharif also attended the Belt and Road forum along with 29 other head of states and highlighted the importance of economic uplift for the prosperity of the region.
- Ayaz Amir’s wife requests pre-arrest bail in daughter-in-law's ...01:49 PM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan’s ‘unstoppable' athletes clinch 13 medals at Mount ...01:24 PM | 26 Sep, 2022
- President, PM express grief over martyrdom of Army officers in ...12:18 PM | 26 Sep, 2022
- When is Eid Milad-un Nabi 2022? Here's everything you need to know ...11:52 AM | 26 Sep, 2022
- Sonya Hussyn seen at concert in Toronto after Hum Awards ceremony11:53 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Sehar Khan jokes about Faysal Quraishi's bright coloured shirt10:19 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- 'Are we sick?' asks Ali Zafar in note on moral standards of society09:16 PM | 25 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022