PMYAP to launch National Internship Programme in Pakistan
According to an official the main aim of the said program was to improve the employability of educated youth to make them economically independent.
He said that the program will be a joint initiative of government, universities and industry to channelize the energy of the educated youth in the right direction.
He said that under-graduate and post-graduate students would be adjusted in different departments and industries according to their education ans skills.
He said that students will be selected from different educational institutions and they would be paid stipend during internship time period.
For under-graduates, the time period of internship would be six months however for post graduates time period would be one year.
The official added this internship would help to prepare the internee to be able to start regular job with a reasonable learning curve position.
The employing organization participating in internship will support the cause of nation building and also run the program as a seamless process of regular hiring, he shared.
- Infinix grand reward for its customers to celebrate Blessed Week10:26 AM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019