PMYAP to launch National Internship Programme in Pakistan
According to an official the main aim of the said program was to improve the employability of educated youth to make them economically independent.
He said that the program will be a joint initiative of government, universities and industry to channelize the energy of the educated youth in the right direction.
He said that under-graduate and post-graduate students would be adjusted in different departments and industries according to their education ans skills.
He said that students will be selected from different educational institutions and they would be paid stipend during internship time period.
For under-graduates, the time period of internship would be six months however for post graduates time period would be one year.
The official added this internship would help to prepare the internee to be able to start regular job with a reasonable learning curve position.
The employing organization participating in internship will support the cause of nation building and also run the program as a seamless process of regular hiring, he shared.
- Biden picks Kamala Harris as his 2020 vice presidential running mate11:36 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan strongly condemns anti-Islam Facebook post by Indian ...10:07 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Hafeez quarantined in England for taking photo with 90-year-old lady ...09:10 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Afghanistan thanks Pakistan Army chief for supporting reconciliation ...07:57 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020