Shaan unhappy with Mehwish’s educational campaign for girls only
LAHORE - Pakistani actor Shaan Shahid is among the top stars of Pakistani showbiz industry and he never shies away to express his views on social media regarding any matter.
Recently, the Waar actor had schooled fellow star Mehwish Hayat. It all started when the Load Wedding starlet was appointed as Goodwill Ambassador for girls’ rights. Hayat took to her social media accounts and talked about girls’ education and how an educated girl can change the world.
Here is the post by Mehwish Hayat:
“I was fortunate my mother understood the value of education. That is what gives me the confidence to face the world. I want this for each and every child”— Mehwish Hayat TI (@MehwishHayat) October 13, 2019
Larki ko parhayenge .. tab hi to aagay jayenge . @mohrpakistan pic.twitter.com/D5qPgJlQan
Responding to Hayat, Shaan Shahid had stated that the awareness should be given for both genders. Let's have a look at Shahid's thoughts on this matter:
Larke ko bhi parhaiian gai sab mil ker agay jayain gai. Education Skill set , passion & talent must all be supported equally . Our celebrities are educated but not in the field that they are celebrities in . that is the power of raw talent we have.#understand#support.— Shaan Shahid (@mshaanshahid) October 13, 2019
What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments section below.
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- Leonardo DiCaprio’s girlfriend Camila Morrone defends their 23-year ...02:01 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Abducted Dua Mangi returns home01:47 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Saudi King denounces Florida naval base shooting12:46 PM | 7 Dec, 2019
- Shahida Abbasi from Balochistan bags gold at Asian games03:17 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019