Man who slits wife’s throat for ‘honour’ in Karachi, had killed his first wife 15 years ago for same reason
Rahim Dad slit his wife’s throat with a sharp object at Bara Qabristan area of SITE Town over suspicion that Fouzia, mother of his three children, had illicit relations with another man, police said. The suspect has reportedly confessed to killing his wife for “honour” on Tuesday night after a heated argument broke out between them, police said, adding the object used in the murder has also been recovered.
According to The Express Tribune, Dad had killed his first wife 15 years ago for the same reason. A case has been registered against him and further investigations are underway.
- UK court tells Pakistan's NAB to pay billions to Broadsheet by Aug 1310:16 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sindh SHOs permitted to take action against Covid SOPs’ violations08:45 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan to become mobile phones’ exporter by 2022, says Razak ...08:17 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari shares his two cents regarding Sadaf Kanwal's item ...04:34 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021