Punjab govt directs schools to hand over children to their parents, relatives after proper identification
Meanwhile, a combing operation will also be initiated in educational institutions across the Punjab in order to ensure their fool-proof security.
District Coordination Officers (DCO) have also been directed to take precautionary measures keeping in view the security concerns related to the educational institutions in the province.
The combing operation shall take place around educational institutions that fall under the A and A-plus category during the first phase of the campaign whereas other educational institutions will be gradually made part of the proceedings.
- Five children killed, three injured as roof collapses in Lodhran04:24 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Covid vaccination certificate mandatory for domestic air travel from ...02:54 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Katrina Kaif wins over internet with superb dance moves (VIDEO)02:40 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Hiba Bukhari’s new dance video goes viral02:02 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021