This story of a Pakistani-American at Islamabad Airport will restore your faith in Pakistan
An incident of same nature happened at Islamabad airport when a Pakistani-American lady travelling from Abu Dhabi during Ramadan faced inconvenience as her luggage could not be delivered on airport on time.
And as she was waiting for the luggage, she was offered food by multiple Pakistanis to break her fast. She was not fasting but the magnanimity of the individuals offering her food impressed her and so she took to social media platform to share the joy.
Give a read to the full story that has already been shared over 1000 times :
- UK court tells Pakistan's NAB to pay billions to Broadsheet by Aug 1310:16 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sindh SHOs permitted to take action against Covid SOPs’ violations08:45 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan to become mobile phones’ exporter by 2022, says Razak ...08:17 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari shares his two cents regarding Sadaf Kanwal's item ...04:34 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021