Indian Defence Minister’s remarks regarding ‘no first use’ policy reflects India’s belligerent behaviour: FO
In response to a question on the statement made by the Indian Defence Minister, the spokesperson said it further exposes the pretence of their No First Use policy, to which we have never accorded any credence.
India hints at reconsidering its ‘no first ... 10:57 AM | 17 Aug, 2019
NEW DELHI - Indian Defense Minister Rajnath Singh has hinted that New Delhi may be reconsidering its ‘no first use’ ...
He said ‘No First Use’ pledge is non-verifiable and cannot be taken at face value, especially when the development of offensive capabilities and force postures belie such claims.
The Spokesperson said Pakistan has always proposed measures relating to nuclear restraint in South Asia and has eschewed measures that are offensive in nature.
Pakistan will continue to maintain a credible minimum deterrence posture.
- On the Wrong Side of History11:18 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Pakistani diplomat, family injured in India accident10:13 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Younis Khan turns 4309:46 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Islamabad plans open-air cinema for safe entertainment09:26 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020