Shaheed Taimoor Aslam laid to rest in Lahore with full military honours
Lance Naik Taimoor alongside Naik Tanveer and Sepoy Ramzan embraced martyrdom in the unprovoked Indian firing along the Line of Control (LoC) on August 15.
Earlier, the funeral prayers of the martyred soldier from Lahore was held at the Walton Cricket Ground which was attended by a large number of people from all walks of life. Such large crowds turned up for the funeral that people had to queue up outside the stadium.
Provincial Minister for Auqaf and Religious Affairs Syed Saeed-ul-Hassan also attended the funeral prayers.
The martyred soldier Taimoor Aslam left wife and four-month-old infant daughter aggrieved.
- Imran Khan's billionaire friend wins defamation suit against Indian ...10:42 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani fans excited but were Ms. Marvel scenes really shot in ...08:59 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Search operation under way for missing French paraglider in Gilgit ...08:25 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022