Shaheed Taimoor Aslam laid to rest in Lahore with full military honours
Lance Naik Taimoor alongside Naik Tanveer and Sepoy Ramzan embraced martyrdom in the unprovoked Indian firing along the Line of Control (LoC) on August 15.
Earlier, the funeral prayers of the martyred soldier from Lahore was held at the Walton Cricket Ground which was attended by a large number of people from all walks of life. Such large crowds turned up for the funeral that people had to queue up outside the stadium.
Provincial Minister for Auqaf and Religious Affairs Syed Saeed-ul-Hassan also attended the funeral prayers.
The martyred soldier Taimoor Aslam left wife and four-month-old infant daughter aggrieved.
- COVID-19 — PM Imran says mosques to not be shut down in Pakistan04:37 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Pakistan ranks lowest in South Asia on equal treatment: study02:55 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- KIA Carnival – A New Car A New Adventure02:39 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Shop & win PKR 100,000 every day with Samsung Pakistan’s eStore02:06 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Who's this girl Shahveer Jafry 'getting engaged to'?11:55 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Aseefa Bhutto's 'great debut' reminds Pakistan of Benazir08:46 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Maya Ali ‘blessed’ to work with Shoaib Mansoor08:09 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020