FIA seeks access to suspect’s bank accounts in Imran Farooq murder case
The application is filed by the investigation team of FIA’s Anti-Terrorism Wing.
The application says that FIA needs the details of the banks accounts of suspects Kashif Khan, Moazzam Ali, Khalid Shamim and Ali Syed and so as to find out contacts between them and that would reveal those included in and abetting the elements in the conspiracy.
The suspects’ bank accounts are vital proofs and are central to the case.
- Sanam Jung addresses divorce rumours and why she isn’t living with ...10:52 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- APML shares Pervez Musharraf’s latest picture, asking for prayers10:29 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Fakhar Zaman thanks DailyPakistan reporter for celebrating Qalandars ...09:50 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor Khan drops a stunning selfie after second child's birth08:11 PM | 1 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021