40m SIMs out of 103m verified, biometric verification becomes tough task for cellular companies
On demand of Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA), pre-paid SIM biometric re-verification has become a difficult task because of non-resemblance in SIM holders’ record held by the companies and Nadra as their identification is not verified through their thumb impression.
A huge number of subscribers have to listen from customer service centers, franchise or authorize retail outlet that your thumb impression is not matching with the record hold by NADRA so visit NADRA for removal of discrepancy.
Though government has set April 13, 2015 deadline for the cellular companies for biometric verification of about 103 million subscribers and cellular companies have asked the subscribers to get verified their pre-paid SIMs till Feb 26, 2015, officials said.
- YES — Sonia Naz becomes Pakistan’s first transgender person to ...01:36 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani companies come forward to develop Reko Diq gold, copper ...10:59 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan’s Faisal Edhi seeks Palestine visa amid Israeli bombardment10:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- CSS exam lays bare FPSC fault lines yet again10:12 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Miss Mexico Andrea Meza crowned Miss Universe 202105:43 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021