Guess who just convinced Kareena and Saif to break their no-kissing clause on screen!
The leading couple mutually agreed that they hadn't allowed one another to kiss their co-stars in any of their films and had steered away from the act until Bebo locked lips with Arjun Kapoor in Ki and Ka, and Saif brushed his lips against Kangana Ranaut's in Rangoon.
But did you know, someone very close to them convinced both Kareena and Saif to break their clause, and that person is none other than Saif Ali Khan's very own daughter, Sara Ali Khan!
Yes, you read that right. The Heroine actress revealed on a recent talk show that Sara told them that their no-kissing clause should be restricted to off the screen and with the way things in Bollywood were progressing now, kissing is no big deal just like any normal scene.
Seems like daughter's advice finally comes in handy sometimes for all couples around the globe!
- PAKvENG: Shaun Tait’s hilarious reaction after Pakistan defeat goes ...06:12 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Army joins hunt for kidnappers of #Pakistanibusinessman in #Uganda05:41 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Hareem Shah’s husband Bilal to donate casino money to flood victims03:20 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022