The Beautiful Kareena Kapoor makes our eyes pop in sizzling Pakistani bridal wear
The stunning mother to son Taimur Ali Khan and the very lovable Bebo of Bollywood is back on tabloid covers and magazines with her enticing looks and ravishing demeanour.
The leading lady recently posed for Asiana Wedding magazine while adorned in breathtaking bridal wear by Pakistani designer, Tena Durrani.
J E W E L S BY N A Z I S H In whatever I wanted in my life Ive always wanted to be the best at it. Reaching the leading retailer in Pakistani Jewellery was my aim and I must say I am so greatful to everyone who helps me and helping throughout, so thankful to Allah swt for taking me to this exceeding level. Alhumdulillah. Beyond Compare, Second to None inshaa Allah Front Cover of Asiana with Such a Beautiful Women Showcasing My Jewels - Kareena Kapoor! Cover - @therealkareenakapoor Jewellery - @memsaabofficial Outfit - @mongasuk Hair&Makeup - @lubnarafiq Photo - @alexpichonphotography Location - @xclusiveyachts #JewelsbyNazish #jewellery #pakistanifashion #pakistanijewelery #bridaljewellery #wedding #london #makeup #desi #indianjewelry #desibrides #pakistani #memsaabofficial #memsaabluton #traditions #pakistaniclothes #banglestack #ootd? #makeupart #chokers #necklaces
The shoot takes us to a yacht in Dubai where Kareena flaunts her stunning bridal dresses paired with the perfect pieces of jewellery while making our jaws drop.
Bebo also sported several lehngas by Monga's London with a handcrafted kundan necklace.
From ethereal white assemblages and lehngas with deep embellishments to crimson velvet capes and lehngas that oozed a modern yet dynamic maharani appeal, the Heroine actress showed everything off to downright perfection.
For those of you who were unaware, the starlet has also been the face of Faraz Manan lawn for a while.
The gorgeous actress has featured on a magazine cover for the first time since she gave birth to her son in December last year.
- Pakistan in top 10 as ICC releases latest Women's T20I rankings07:28 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Ex-PM Imran Khan faces arrest after warrants issued06:47 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- PAKvENG: Shaun Tait’s hilarious reaction after Pakistan defeat goes ...06:12 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Army joins hunt for kidnappers of Pakistani businessman in Uganda05:41 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Sabeeka Imam's new bold photos set internet on fire05:17 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- 'Javed Iqbal: The Untold Story Of A Serial Killer' selected for DC ...04:14 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022