Zong 4G launches its Graduate Trainee Program for 2017
Last Year Zong hired around 50 Graduate Trainees from top universities nationwide with job roles in different departments such as Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Information Technology and Procurement.
Labelled as “Leaders in the making” this program is designed for talented fresh graduates, who aspire to become future Leaders in their respective domains. Under the program, Graduates are hired as through a comprehensive & transparent assessment process. The hired talent is then groomed through a tailor-made development plan.
With a tagline of “Journey to the Best”, the program includes Job Rotation, Training, Coaching and Mentoring for a period of up to 18 months. This plan helps GTOs to get acquainted with the corporate culture and team up with different departments to grow and enjoy this fast track career path.
Program highlights for 2017 are as below:
- Commercial (Sales & Marketing)
- Information Technology
- Age: 26 years or below at the time of hiring
- Education: Fresh Graduates with following degrees; BBA/MBA, Bachelors/Masters of Engineering (Telecom/Electrical/Electronic
s), Bachelors/Masters of Information Technology or equivalent.
- Score/CGPA: Minimum 2.7 CGPA or 70% marks
- Work Experience: Not more than 01 year
For Programme Details and Online Application submission, graduates can visit this Link: https://www.zong.com.pk/zong-c
- TikTok removes 113 million videos to protect minors on the platform11:42 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Babar Azam equals Virat Kohli's record in T20Is11:21 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- PAKvENG: England win 6th T20I against Pakistan by 8 wickets11:01 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- 'First-ever Indian singer to have his own private island with a lake, ...10:14 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Saim Sadiq's Joyland nominated for Oscars by Pakistani Academy ...08:09 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022