Ramazan Calendar 2018: Sehar & Iftar timings in Lahore
Even though the temperature across the country is rising by each passing day, devotees are keeping alive the spirit of Ramazan by fasting throughout the day to earn Allah’s blessings.
A timetable of Sehar and Iftar timings for Lahore is as follows:
Ramadan Calendar 2018 - Sehr o Iftar Timings (Fiqa Hanafi, Sunni, Ahle Sunnat)
Fiqa Hanafi (Sunni) & Fiqa Jafria (Shia) have sunrise time differences in calculation algorithm. Followers of Fiqh Jafria are asked to add 10-12 minutes to their Sehar and Iftar times since their calculation differ slightly.
- ‘Special relationship’ – Saudi Arabia, Pakistan sign $3 billion ...06:02 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- In a first, Pakistan exports meat to Jordan05:50 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Shafique, Ali put Pakistan close to win over Bangladesh in first Test05:10 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto Zardari shares new adorable photo with son Mir Hakim04:45 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Sanam Saeed leaves fans awestruck with latest pictures in Hunza04:17 PM | 29 Nov, 2021