Pakistan, China vow to strengthen economic partnership
The pledge came in a meeting between visiting Pakistani Parliamentary delegation with the Chairman Standing Committee of Chinese National People’s Congress, Zhang Dejiang in Beijing.
The Chairman said the two sides should maintain their friendly relations and promote sustainable development in both the countries.
Speaking on this occasion, Chairman Senate and leader of the delegation Mian Raza Rabbani assured Pakistani senate will strengthen communication and exchanges with the National People's Congress.
- Co-actor held for recording, sharing nude videos of stage actors in ...11:49 AM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Sialkot lynching: Priyantha’s body to reach Sri Lanka on Monday, ...11:27 AM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Nation remembers war hero Major Akram on 50th martyrdom anniversary10:53 AM | 5 Dec, 2021
- M-Tag made mandatory for all vehicles on M2 motorway10:26 AM | 5 Dec, 2021
- PML-N, PPP lock horns as polling begins for NA-133 by-election09:51 AM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Meesha Shafi, mother file petition for apology in Ali Zafar ...11:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- WATCH – Shahveer Jafry and Ayesha Beig share details of how they ...08:21 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal's wedding 'confirmed'11:26 PM | 4 Dec, 2021