No compromise against corruption: PM's spokesperson
In a statement, the spokesman said barring Information Minister from Senate by Chairman of the Upper House was an extraordinary step and the situation in the House had raised serious concerns.
The prime minister had tasked the defence minister to resolve the matter who did it amicably.
He said there was no laxity or contradiction in the government’s stance to resolve the matter.
The sanctity of the parliament, as well as decisive steps against corruption, were the focal points of the government’s agenda, he added.
- Russian scientists working on first edible coronavirus vaccine04:22 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- TLP workers storm Nawankot Police Station, take DSP among 5 cops ...04:04 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Another Indian soldier commits suicide in IIOJK’s Ramban03:33 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan FM discusses peace process with Afghan counterpart02:48 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Arjun Rampal, Neil Nitin Mukesh test positive for Covid-1902:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Sarah Khan, Falak Shabir expecting their first child?09:16 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021