PM Imran strongly condemns Makran Coastal Highway terror attack, seeks report on the incident
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has strongly condemned the act of terror on the Makran Coastal Highway in which innocent people were targeted, the Radio Pakistan reported.
The Prime Minister has sought a report into the incident. He has directed the concerned authorities to make every possible effort to identify and bring the perpetrators of the barbaric act to justice.
The Prime Minister also expressed his sympathies with the families of the victims.
Navy personnel among 14 passengers shot dead on ... 09:30 AM | 18 Apr, 2019
MAKRAN – Unidentified miscreants shot dead at least 14 passengers after offloading them from a passenger bus on ...
Earlier today, some unidentified miscreants killed at least 14 passengers after offloading them from a passenger bus on Makran Coastal Highway in Balochistan .
According to media reports, five to six masked assailants intercepted buses on the highway, forced them to reveal their computerised national identity cards (CNICs) for their identification, tied their hands and opened fire at them.
The Levies personnel and police officials have cordoned off the area and began an extensive search operation.
- ADB president calls on PM Imran in Davos04:10 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Bismah excited to lead Pakistan in ICC Women’s T20 WC03:50 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- UBG congratulates Anjum Nisar for becoming president of FPCCI03:44 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HBO Max orders royal family comedy ‘The Prince’02:55 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Mahira Khan asks Shireen Mazari for an update on the Zainab bill02:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HUM Style Awards 2020 nominations are out02:11 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019