Modi's statement on Balochistan indication of Indian interference: FO Spokesman
In an interview with state-run PTV, he described the Modi's statement as interference in internal affairs of Pakistan, through which he has attempted to divert world attention from the Kashmir issue.
Indian spy Kulbhushan Yadav has also confessed to his involvement in terrorist activities in the province, the spokesman maintained.
To a question, he said that Pakistan wants to resolve all outstanding disputes with India including Kashmir through peaceful dialogue.
He went on to say that the international community considers Kashmir a disputed territory. Similarly, he said UN resolutions on Kashmir are also yet to be implemented.
The spokesman said the international community has strongly condemned the atrocities of Indian forces in the occupied Kashmir.
He said the UN Secretary General has also expressed concern over the situation in occupied Kashmir, where Indian forces are committing state terrorism.
Nafees Zakaria urged the international community to build pressure on India and ensure implementation of the UN resolutions on the Kashmir issue immediately.
- Supreme Court urged to probe leaked audio of PM Shehbaz, ministers on ...01:27 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Clip of Imran Khan offering prayers in helicopter goes viral01:20 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- BISE Lahore announces date for Intermediate part-II results12:32 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan expecting rollover of $2bn SAFE deposits from China12:10 PM | 1 Oct, 2022
- Child dies from polio in northwestern Pakistan; cases tally rises to ...11:44 AM | 1 Oct, 2022
- 'First-ever Indian singer to have his own private island with a lake, ...10:14 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Saim Sadiq's Joyland nominated for Oscars by Pakistani Academy ...08:09 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Fawad Khan and Hamza Ali Abbasi exchange banter on live show11:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022