This is what Pakistanis did to PIA's Premier Service
The new A330 plane upon arrival in London on Wednesday was left in a rough state by the commuters.
The official spokesperson of PIA Daniyal Gillani took to twitter to reveal what was done by the passengers on board with the service.
Stepping aside the beauty and grace of A330, the travellers did not hesitate littering. What adds insult to the injury is the fact that a passenger praised the lotion of PIA so much that he actually pilfered it.
The PIA Premier Service was launched on 14th August. PIA had acquired, on wet-lease, three A-330 aircraft from Sri Lankan Airlines. These aircraft are in brand new condition aimed at giving passengers a better experience, allowing PIA to start regaining its market share.
The aircraft is equipped with LCD screens and flight entertainment with 250 channels and flat bed service for passengers.Complimentary limousine service for PIA Premier Business Class customers is also available upon their arrival at Heathrow airport.
- Pakistan's foreign exchange reserves fall below $8 billion11:16 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- WWF-Pakistan hosts international conference to tackle fisheries ...10:52 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Al-Ghazi Tractors launches 2023 models in Pakistan10:39 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- PAKvBAN – Pakistan to take on Bangladesh in tri-series opener ...10:00 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Tuba Anwar's latest fun reels win the internet08:37 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Uorfi Javed slams Shehnaaz Gill for supporting #MeToo accused Sajid ...06:33 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Abdullah Qureshi bids farewell to music for religious reasons03:45 PM | 6 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022