Sapphire Spring Summer 2016 Lawn Launch
Sapphire Spring Summer 2016 Lawn collection is a fusion of ethnic and modern cuts and silhouettes with influences from Oriental, Chinese and Victorian detailing. With a color palette inspired from prismatic pastels, the collection comes in 20 designs in two color-ways including two piece, three piece and four piece suits with a price range from PKR 1,650 to PKR 6,300.
Speaking about the collection Nabeel Abdullah, Director Sapphire, has said;“The most exciting and challenging time begins with the onset of spring summer as it is the longest season in Pakistan. Sapphire Lawn is entering into the second year of its Lawn launch along with launch of our second retail store in Lahore on the 1st of March, 2016. This surely has been an amazing journey which wouldn’t have been possible without the support of our patrons and customers. With this collection, we hope to continue to provide our clients with the joy of sartorial satisfaction and charm.”
Speaking about the collection, Creative Director at Sapphire, Khadijah Shah has said; “Designing the summer collection is always a unique and exciting experience. Ultimate play of various genres of design detailing helps us create something exotic, soulful and exquisite for our Sapphire women. Revel in the epitome of summertime luxury with our pitch perfect collection this lawn season."
So Express your joy this season with Sapphire Lawn and get your hands on some of the beautiful lawn suits on 29th February.
- China terms Australia-UK-US alliance ‘extremely irresponsible’, ...11:25 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- ‘Inspiration 4’ – First all-civilian spaceflight launches into ...10:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- UN high commissioner for refugees calls on Pakistan Army chief09:45 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran, Iranian President Raisi hold first meeting in Dushanbe09:11 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- FO reacts to US State Secretary Blinken’s remarks about ...08:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021