Sapphire Spring Summer 2016 Lawn Launch
Sapphire Spring Summer 2016 Lawn collection is a fusion of ethnic and modern cuts and silhouettes with influences from Oriental, Chinese and Victorian detailing. With a color palette inspired from prismatic pastels, the collection comes in 20 designs in two color-ways including two piece, three piece and four piece suits with a price range from PKR 1,650 to PKR 6,300.
Speaking about the collection Nabeel Abdullah, Director Sapphire, has said;“The most exciting and challenging time begins with the onset of spring summer as it is the longest season in Pakistan. Sapphire Lawn is entering into the second year of its Lawn launch along with launch of our second retail store in Lahore on the 1st of March, 2016. This surely has been an amazing journey which wouldn’t have been possible without the support of our patrons and customers. With this collection, we hope to continue to provide our clients with the joy of sartorial satisfaction and charm.”
Speaking about the collection, Creative Director at Sapphire, Khadijah Shah has said; “Designing the summer collection is always a unique and exciting experience. Ultimate play of various genres of design detailing helps us create something exotic, soulful and exquisite for our Sapphire women. Revel in the epitome of summertime luxury with our pitch perfect collection this lawn season."
So Express your joy this season with Sapphire Lawn and get your hands on some of the beautiful lawn suits on 29th February.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:33 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 19 October 202108:48 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- 12 Rabiul Awwal: Pakistanis celebrate Eid Milad-un-Nabi today08:13 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Curtis Campher shines as Ireland beat Netherlands11:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Five Saudi cadets graduate from Pakistan Air Force Academy11:27 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021