Pakistan urges UNSC to deliver on pledge to hold plebiscite in Kashmir
Pakistan has urged United Nation Security Council to retain Kashmir dispute on its agenda to enable Kashmiris determine their future.
The move came in a letter written to the Security Council President by Pakistan's UN Ambassador Maleeha Lodhi.
In the letter Pakistan reaffirmed confidence in the 15-member body to deliver on its pledge to hold plebiscite in Kashmir.
- Karachi food gets thumbs up from England captain Moeen Ali05:33 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- realme C25Y makes a comeback on an amazing price of Rs28,99904:35 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- IHC larger bench discharges contempt notice against ex-PM Imran Khan02:15 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Shahnawaz Amir’s remand extended in Sarah Inam murder case01:34 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- CM Pervez Elahi inaugurates Punjab Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Programme12:47 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Ali Sethi and Shae Gill take 'Pasoori' to live concert in London07:00 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Naimal Khawar's post workout glow leaves fans stunned09:02 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Hira Mani and Rahim Pardesi's new song 'Mera Naam' is out now08:35 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022