Second quadrilateral meeting to discuss Afghan peace process in Kabul
The group will discuss a roadmap for the reconciliation process involving the Afghan government and Taliban.
Foreign Secretary Aizaz Chaudhry will represent Pakistan at the meeting, while representatives of Afghanistan, China and the United States will also attend the meeting.
The first meeting of the group was held in Islamabad on Monday last, where the participants stressed to make efforts for early direct dialogue process between Afghan Government and Taliban.
All four countries underscored the importance of bringing an end to the conflict in Afghanistan that continues to inflict senseless violence on the Afghan people and also breeds insecurity throughout the region.
The four countries after conclusion of meeting in Islamabad said that efforts will also be made to ensure conducive atmosphere for dialogue.
- OPPO ColorOS 12 won four design awards at the Red Dot Award: Brands & ...12:35 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- FIFA suspends India’s football federation on its Independence Day12:27 PM | 16 Aug, 2022
- ‘Shahenshah-e-Qawwali’ Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan remembered on 25th ...11:43 AM | 16 Aug, 2022
- Faysal Quraishi gives major fitness goals with new shirtless picture09:05 PM | 15 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022