RAW's network planning to sabotage CPEC busted in Karachi
Senior journalist Kamran Khan made this claim during his TV talk show on a private news channel, adding that the miscreants, who have been arrested from surroundings of Port Qasim, were planning to kidnap and targeting Chinese officials working on the project in Pakistan.
Saying Indian civilian and military leadership wanted to damage the project, Khan that RAW was establishing its offices in Europe, Middle East, Afghanistan and other countries to sabotage the project that aims at regional development.
Indian government has released funds of millions of dollars to its spy agency to implement their nefarious designs against the development of Pakistan.
“There is a massive network of RAW’s agent which is being operated from an important member country of GCC through internet,” he said.
He further revealed that a convoy of Chinese officials fortunately survived a terrorist attack near area of Port Qasim, adding that the incident had not been reported by media.
After the incident, the intelligence agencies became more vigilant and arrested a network of RAW’s agents from Port Qasim area, he claimed.
- Pakistan bans travel from 26 countries amid Covid variant fears10:36 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan logs 1,239 new Covid-19 cases, 56 deaths in past 24 hours10:00 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - 13 June 202109:17 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 13 June 202108:36 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Iranian-American arrested for entering Pakistan on fake documents05:13 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Sonali Bendre proudly shares transformation on Cancer Survivors’ Day05:51 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021