This is what a guy wore to London Fashion Week that made people think he is a celeb
The young, British duo who have around 185k subscribers on YouTube, dressed up their friend, Max Fosh, from a cheap budget clothing store. They made him look as idiotic as possible and sent him to the London Fashion Week 2019.
As expected Max was mistaken for the next big thing!
Well, he does look really ridiculous!
He was given the model name of “Maximillian Bucharest”, who was carrying the theme “confident, unfashionable, blank canvas of a man”.
Truly Max does carry his ridiculous look with lots of sass!
- India ‘ready’ to restore special status of occupied Kashmir at ...12:15 AM | 29 Jul, 2021
- Honda rolls out new model of City variant tomorrow11:44 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Chinese national injured in Karachi gun attack11:15 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Afghan official deletes derogatory tweet about Pakistan10:45 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan repatriates five more Afghan soldiers: ISPR10:01 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Nora Fatehi’s belly dance moves in ‘Zaalima Coca Cola’ set ...04:04 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Mehrooz Waseem hits back, accuses Usman Mukhtar of harassment03:48 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Maya Ali's colourful birthday celebrations go viral03:34 PM | 28 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021