This is what a guy wore to London Fashion Week that made people think he is a celeb
The young, British duo who have around 185k subscribers on YouTube, dressed up their friend, Max Fosh, from a cheap budget clothing store. They made him look as idiotic as possible and sent him to the London Fashion Week 2019.
As expected Max was mistaken for the next big thing!
Well, he does look really ridiculous!
He was given the model name of “Maximillian Bucharest”, who was carrying the theme “confident, unfashionable, blank canvas of a man”.
Truly Max does carry his ridiculous look with lots of sass!
- Info Minister's brother Faisal Chaudhry made NAB prosecutor10:26 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Ahead of UN talks, FM Qureshi calls for unfreezing of Afghan assets ...09:56 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:32 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan reports 1,897 new Covid cases, lowest in two months09:04 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 21 September 202108:35 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021