This is what a guy wore to London Fashion Week that made people think he is a celeb
The young, British duo who have around 185k subscribers on YouTube, dressed up their friend, Max Fosh, from a cheap budget clothing store. They made him look as idiotic as possible and sent him to the London Fashion Week 2019.
As expected Max was mistaken for the next big thing!
Well, he does look really ridiculous!
He was given the model name of “Maximillian Bucharest”, who was carrying the theme “confident, unfashionable, blank canvas of a man”.
Truly Max does carry his ridiculous look with lots of sass!
- Pakistan records 149 Covid-19 deaths – highest single-day spike ...08:57 AM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 17 April 202108:36 AM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Justice Qazi Faez Isa to hear contempt case against Fawad Chaudhry on ...10:36 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan cricket squad leaves for Zimbabwe after successful South ...10:05 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021