This comedian from Karachi trolls Mard Marchers mercilessly
After completely ridiculing the Aurat March on social media platforms, a handful of insecure individuals have come forward with a campaign known as ‘Mard March’ that brings to the forefront ‘issues’ perhaps to disparage the oppression faced by women around the globe in different intensities.
Shehzad gives prompt replies to those men who are holding slogans that are truly ridiculous.
You have truly won hearts boy!
- 28 Pakistani prisoners repatriated from Saudi Arabia06:30 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- 'Cannot spend nights with Ziaullah Bangash!' Kohat woman accuses PTI ...06:17 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- UAE allows residents stranded in six countries including Pakistan to ...05:31 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Mahira Khan jolts the internet with killer dance moves in saree ...04:09 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021