Three injured in DI Khan IED blast
DI Khan District Police Office Saleem Riaz said the police van was on a routine patrol in Parowa tehsil which borders Dera Ghazi Khan when the bomb planted on a bicycle went off.
8 kilogrammes of explosives had been used in the IED that targeted the police vehicle, the official detailed.
As a result of the blast, two police officials including a sub-inspector and a passer-by were left injured; the injured were rushed to the district headquarters hospital for emergency treatment.
- In first step to control price hike, new Pakistani finance minister ...07:35 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- ‘Ingenuity’ – NASA Mars helicopter makes first historic flight ...06:50 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Mobilink Microfinance Bank launches School Loan to financially ...06:29 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Justin Bieber all set for a cameo in Friends: The Reunion Special05:31 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021