Govt committed to resolve issues of business community, says Abdul Razak
ISLAMABAD - Adviser for Commerce, Textile, Industry & Production and Investment Abdul Razak Dawood says that exports and the economy graph is increasing by better policies of PTI government.
Talking to a private news channel, he said we are restructuring the economic sector for achieving better results in exports and other sectors.
About businessmen and traders issues, he said the government is trying to mitigate the problems of the business community, the Radio Pakistan reported.
- UNSC expresses serious concern over current IIOJ&K situation03:10 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran chairs CCI meeting in Islamabad02:30 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- The shocking reason behind Ayesha Omar's fitness01:05 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020