PM Nawaz reaches Peshawar following PAF base attack
The premier will chair a high level meeting to review internal and external security during his visit. Military official and other law enforcement agencies will brief him about the militant attack on Badaber airbase.
According to a statement Nawaz Sharif is also expected to visit Combined Military Hospital in Peshawar to inquire about the health of those injured in the attack. He will also attend the funeral prayers of martyrs.
Chief of the Army Staff General Raheel Sharif along with PAF Chief Air Marshal Sohail Aman are already in Peshawar. They visited all injured personnel belonging to the Pakistan army and the air force.
Meanwhile ISPR's latest statement suggests that as many as 23 people were martyred while 13 terrorists were killed after an early morning attack on the Pakistan Air Force base camp in the outskirts of the city.
- PAKvNED – Pakistan seal ODI series victory over Netherlands08:28 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Jacqueline Fernandez booked in extortion case07:12 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Prime suspect in Faisalabad sexual assault case publicly beaten up in ...06:57 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Naimal Khawar's latest photoshoot draws severe backlash05:40 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Naimal’s new photoshoot draws severe backlash06:10 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022