Income tax non-filers allowed to purchase new vehicles and property
Asad Umar has eliminated the previous regulation on non-filers and proposed a new amendment.
According to the new proposed finance bill, Income tax non-filers will be allowed to purchase any local or imported vehicle.
A duty of 20 percent will be placed on cars above engine displacement of 1800cc, he added.
Moreover, non-filers can also purchase the property regardless of its worth.
In May, the former Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PMLN) led government had approved the ban on the purchase of vehicles and property for non-filers.
Budget 2018: Non-filers will not be able to ... 07:18 PM | 1 May, 2018
ISLAMABAD - The federal government, led by Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N), in its sixth and final budget ...
Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) on Friday had also added a new section 227C to the Income Tax Ordinance through Finance Act, 2018 to increase the number of filers.
FBR bans buying and registration of local and ... 02:32 PM | 17 Sep, 2018
ISLAMABAD – Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has imposed a ban on the purchase of four-wheel vehicles, regardless of ...
The lawmakers would initiate a debate on the bill from 24th, following which the bill would be approved or amended.
After the approval of finance bill, FBR will implement the new scheme of tax regulation.
- Prices of new Honda City model unveiled07:00 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- PM Imran to attend Middle East Green Initiative summit in Saudi Arabia06:00 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani Ertugrul! Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid's horse ride ...05:53 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021