PM Imran likely to watch Pakistan-India match in Dubai tomorrow
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan is likely to land in the United Arab Emirates on Wednesday to watch a match of the Asia Cup 2018 between Pakistan and India.
Local media reports come as the prime minister along with his team, comprising Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi, Finance Minister Umar Asad and others left for Saudi Arabia earlier today.
With cheap oil and $4b loan in focus, PM Imran ... 11:56 AM | 18 Sep, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan will embark on his first official visit to Saudi Arabia as chief executive of ...
During his visit, the prime minister will meet Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz and ambitious Crown Prince Mohamed bin Salman besides performing Umrah and paying a visit to the Roza-e-Rasool (PBUH).
Imran Khan will also be visiting the UAE on Wednesday after completing his visit to Saudi Arabia, the reports added.
Asia Cricket Cup 2018: Full Schedule, Date, Time, ... 02:50 PM | 14 Sep, 2018
DUBAI - The 14th edition of the Asia Cup cricket tournament will be played in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, scheduled to start ...
Earlier, Pakistan defeated Hong Kong by 8 wickets in the second match of the Asia Cup on Sunday.
Babar Azam also chipped in with 33 while Fakhar Zaman made 24 as Pakistan chased down the target of 117 in 24th over and eight wickets in hands.
- PTA to take an important decision on PUBG ban today12:49 PM | 9 Jul, 2020
- India's Sourav Ganguly announces Asia Cup T20 cancellation11:39 AM | 9 Jul, 2020
- BJP Kashmir leader killed along with his father and brother in ...11:17 AM | 9 Jul, 2020
- US, Pakistan call for boosting cooperation in educational field10:57 AM | 9 Jul, 2020
- Abdul Sattar Edhi remembered on 4th death anniversary03:46 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Sajal Aly pens an emotional note to celebrate the third anniversary ...01:17 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- Johnny Depp takes legal action against British tabloid over 'wife ...12:51 PM | 8 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020